Once again, Aravon shoes work for me. I love this style of sole. I have lost the fat on the ball of my foot, making most shoes impossible to wear. These shoes are pain free.
Had been looking for another pair of Aravon slide sandals to replace the discontinued pair with 3 straps that I wore constantly for several years. Finally decided to try the Kendall slide. Wasn't sure to begin with about the shiny leather or the top-stitching. Now I'm glad I ordered them. I have hard to fit feet that tend to hurt. These fit great due to being able to adjust the straps and don't cause my feet to hurt. Love them!
I could have walked a mile in these sandals the first day I wore them! I have bunions, and my right foot is an entire size wider than my left. The unobtrusive Velcro straps made the fit perfect for each foot, with no gaps or wrinkles. The straps have no rough edges, and the bottoms feel like supportive bedroom slippers! Worth the price, and they look nice, too. If you wear a half-size shoe, order down.
No comments:
Post a Comment