Sunday, 6 July 2014

Customer Reviews Of Aravon Mila


These are very nice looking and feeling shoes, comfortable. For me they run a little bit wider. I usually wear 9W, in these shoes 9W is a little bit loose, but Velcro allows to adjust them at the toe and ankle area, so I keep 9W.



I already have these shoes in black and wanted another pair in the other colour. My shoe store couldn't get them, but Zappos did! They are super comfortable and nice to look at.






I have wide feet, but narrow ankles. These shoes are great because the Velcro really allows you to adjust both at the toe and the ankle area. I typically order a 1/2 size up to allow for my wide feet - but doing that with these shoes has left me with shoes that are too long. I'm going to try 1/2 size shorter and stick with the wider width.








No comments:

Post a Comment