Sunday, 6 July 2014

Customer Reviews of Aravon REVshow


I have been very happy with these shoes. I have bunions and was looking for a comfortable shoe for work. I wait tables and wanted something that I could wear with a skirt. These were quite comfortable out of the box. I did put my own insoles in which are a little more supportive.



I love these shoes! I wear them all day indoors and out. They look great with casual dresses or jeans. The reason I gave 4 stars for comfort is because the edge of the shoe by my ankle is a little high and rubs there so I cut a piece of leather the shape of the heel and made my own insert. I put it under the removable foot bed. Worked great!



I'm very please with these shoes. I bought them to do a lot of walking in our upcoming trip to France. I have a similar look with Clark's, but these felt more supportive. My foot requires some kind of strap or laces to keep it on so the maryjane look works well for me.








No comments:

Post a Comment